Your privacy and trust are important to us and this Privacy Statement (“Statement”) provides important information about how PUREALL (“we,” or “us”), handles personal data.
Please read this Statement carefully and contact email@example.com if you have any questions about our privacy practices or your personal information choices. It is important that you check back often for updates to this Statement.
PUREALL is committed to the responsible handling of personal data. Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, personal data means any data (a) relating directly or indirectly to a living individual; (b) from which it is practicable for the identity of the individual to be directly or indirectly ascertained; and (c) in a form in which access to or processing of the data is practicable.
Types of Personal Data That We Collect
We collect personal information from you, for example, if you register for an event, request information, purchase something from us, or use our website. We may ask you to provide personal data such as your name, address, phone number, email address, user name and password, and information about your experience and preferences. If you purchase something from us we may collect payment information, such as financial or bank card information, and other information necessary for us to process the transaction.
In addition, our servers, logs, and other technologies automatically collect certain information to help us administer, protect, and improve our services, analyze usage, and improve user experience. We share personal data with others only as described in this Statement, or when we believe that the law permits or requires it.
How We Use Personal Data
We process personal data for the following purposes:
• Processing payments for products or services.
• Delivering marketing and events communications to you across various platforms, such as email, telephone, text messaging, social media, and online. If we send you a marketing email, it will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving these emails in the future.
• To comply with our legal obligations. We may be required to use and retain personal information for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime, loss prevention, or fraud. We may also use personal information to meet our internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, and as we otherwise believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or those of other persons.
When we Share Personal Data
PUREALL shares or discloses personal data when necessary to provide services to customers or conduct our operations as described below. When we share personal data, we do so in accordance with data privacy and security requirements. We may occasionally share non-personal, anonymized, and statistical data with third parties. Below are the parties with whom we may share personal information and why.
• Our business partners: We occasionally partner with other organizations to host events, provide content, or provide opportunities for you to purchase products or services. As part of these arrangements, you may be a customer of us and our partners, and we and our partners may collect and share information about you. We will handle personal information in accordance with this Statement, and we encourage you to review the privacy statements of our partners to learn more about how they collect, use, and share personal information.
• Our third-party service providers: We partner with, and are supported by, service providers around the world. Personal data will be made available to these parties only when necessary to fulfill the services they provide to us, such as software, system, and platform support; direct marketing services; cloud hosting services; advertising; data analytics; and order fulfillment and delivery. Our third-party service providers are not permitted to share or use the personal data that we make available to them for any other purpose than to provide services to us.
• Third parties for legal reasons: We will share personal information when we believe it is required, such as:
o To comply with legal obligations and respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities, which may include such authorities outside of Hong Kong.
o To protect our rights, users, members, systems, and services.
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
We collaborate with third parties such as cloud hosting services, suppliers, and technology support located around the world to serve the needs of our customers. We take appropriate steps to ensure that personal data is processed, secured, and transferred according to applicable law. In some cases, we may need to disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties in areas outside of Hong Kong. The areas in which these recipients are located will vary from time to time, but may include the United States, Europe, Canada, or other countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
How We Secure Personal Data
PUREALL takes appropriate steps both internally and through our third-party vendors to protect the personal data we hold against loss, unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure.
How Long We Keep Personal Data
We retain personal data for as long as we reasonably require it for commercial purposes. We take into consideration local law, contractual obligations, and the expectations and requirements of our customers. When we no longer need personal information, we securely delete or destroy it.
Your Right to Access and Correct Your Personal Data
We respect your right to access and control your information, and we will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete your personal information. Please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests related to your personal data.
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings, and you always have the choice to change these settings by accepting, rejecting, or deleting cookies. If you choose to change your settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended on the Services. All browser settings are slightly different, so to manage cookies you should refer to the relevant settings within your browser.
We understand that you may want to know more about cookies. Here are some useful resources that provide detailed information about types of cookies, how they are used, and how you can manage your cookie preferences: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. Please click below for detailed information on how to disable and delete cookies in some commonly used browsers:
• Mozilla Firefox®
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer
• Google Chrome™
Connecting via Social Networks
Some of our websites or electronic mailings may include social networking features, such as the Facebook®“Like” button and widgets, “Share” buttons, and interactive mini-programs. If you choose to connect using a social networking or similar service, we may receive and store authentication information from that service to enable you to log in and other information that you may choose to share when you connect with these services. These services may collect information such as the web pages you visited and IP addresses, and may set cookies to enable features to function properly. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these third parties. You should review the privacy statements or policies applicable to the third-party services you connect to, use, or access. If you do not want your personal information shared with your social media account provider or other users of the social media service, please do not connect your social media account with PUREALL and do not participate in social sharing on any PUREALL site.
Links and Connections to Third-Party Services
PUREALL sites may contain links to and may be used by you in conjunction with third-party apps, services, tools, and websites that are not affiliated with, controlled, or managed by us. Examples include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter® and, third-party apps like voice software and readers. The privacy practices of these third parties will be governed by the parties’ own Privacy Statements. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any data collected by these third parties. You should review the privacy statements or policies applicable to these third-party services.
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about this Statement or our privacy practices or may wish to file a complaint. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.